Sunday, August 1, 2010

Interesting pictures of the sky :)

Hello everybody! A few days ago while I was taking some trash out to the garbage bin, I looked up and was utterly stunned by what the clouds were doing that night. It seemed like I was looking at the ocean, except from a very fortunate, unplanned point of view... Here are the pictures I took.
(Sorry if they're a bit blurry, I couldn't keep my arm still for who-knows what reason!)







I hope you enjoyed them! Leave comments if you'd like!!

1 comment:

  1. I love to watch clouds ~ God's world-wide water transportation system is sooo beautiful and ever-changing. The photos you've captured here are very cool. I especially like the first one; when looking at it I feel like I'm looking at layers of ocean waves from underneath!

    ReplyDelete