Saturday, July 10, 2010

More pictures.. ;)

Hello again (whoever's reading this).... I've got more pictures for you :)

One day while I was getting a cup from the cupboard above this towel, I noticed this glass-rainbow... I'm glad I took the picture, because I really love it now :)

This one was edited from another picture. The original is down the list somewhere... The one with the clouds that look like they exploded.
I love this picture because it shows things that nobody would've been able to see with their naked eye. It was taken at night, so for instance, you wouldn't have been able to see the clouds or the faded light in the background.


So, anybody reading these posts, please make a comment so I know at least somebody is reading it! Feedback is always welcome too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment