Monday, July 12, 2010

YAY! More pictures..

These are the smaller pebbles from a hailstorm that hit sometime in 5/10... I think the ice looks like gems :)


This is my absolute favorite picture... It's a "Catz & Kittenz" plant. In my opinion, the water droplets really bring the picture to life. This picture also won a first place award in the York (PA) Fair.


I'm not really sure what this flower is, but I call it the "Orange Fireworks". This was one of the first pictures I took, but it's still in the top 15 best flower photos.
Thanks for taking the time to look!!

3 comments:

  1. On Your Right Hand21 July, 2010 22:15

    That GORGEOUS flower is a giant cactus zinnia. You captured its deep, beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right, that's what it is! My mother used to have a large garden, and this type of flower was one of only many scattered throughout it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hail picture, too, b/c of the colors...the ice against the grey/brown mulch is very pretty

    ReplyDelete