Friday, August 20, 2010

Cleveland, Ohio trip pictures!

Ok, here they are. The funny, the beautiful, and the... others :) I hope you enjoy them!

I found this paragraph of The Long Dark Tea Time of the Soul quite amusing :)
 This is the inside of a booze bottle we got. Although it was a downer that water was the liquid in it x)
 I saw this truck on the way home while parked at a gas station. I immediately said, "I want!!". Quite a beautiful truck, if I do say so myself! It was much shiner in real life... I had to zoom a substantial distance to get a decent picture.
 This is a picture of water on the windshield that I took while my dad was spraying cleaning liquid on it. If the steering wheel wasn't in the bottom left corner, I'd  think this picture was very nice.
Those are only a few, but if you wanted to view a few more from the drive to Cleveland, take a look at this link! Just press the arrows at the top center of the screen, or to have a slideshow, press the button between the arrows :) Click here to view slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment