Wednesday, September 1, 2010

No pictures today, just poems :)

This is the most recent poem I've written. Completely mine, completely original... I hope you like it, because I love it!!
~~~~~~~~~~

Forever & Always

Somtimes when I look at you through the eyes of my mind,
I'm unsure if you can remember me
So many days we had together
Days watching the sun set
Days listening to the wind blow

I will always love you
I can only hope that you are able to remember me
That in some distant, far away place
We will be together, forever

Out in the garden,
The branches of trees were soaked in the love that we shared
In the backyard of our imagnination, we were together
For all of time, we shared the peace and spirit of little children

I miss those days
Hours and hours of time past
Gone
Never to be seen again

Yet none of them were wasted
Not one of those times past
Without great care
To cherish every last moment

This time that we had, will never come back
This time was ours to spend

I will never recieve you back, you are gone forever
In another world, a different demension
Missing from my heart

Time never ceases to remind us
That our loved ones will pass
And so will we
But it will always be there, time will

Ageless
Immortal
Enduring
Deathless
Continuous
Persisting
Steadfast

One day, far from this
We will meet again
If only...
If only you could lead me...
Lead me through the gates of relentless pain
Through the hallways of endless sorrow

To the day,
That glorious day,
That we unite again
One soul, without end or rest
Eternally together, forever and always
~
Rachael Abrams

No comments:

Post a Comment